10 Fun Facts
Posted by eemilla on October 25, 2009
Thanks to Nicole at Forthright Fattie for the Honest Scrap Award. Here are my ten unknown to the internet world facts:
1. I participated in Mock Trial in high school, but I am no good at off the cuff so my attorney dreams died.
2. Even though I’m all about reducing emissions, I love to drive fast, and I want to be able to drive fast around curves without worrying about sharing the road.
3. I always thought I would die before I turned 27.
4. Until I started sleeping with my husband, I had never used the snooze button.
5. My first car, Tilly, was in Patch Adams. They used it for two or three weeks, and I got $800. My parents and I purchased the car for $900.
6. Over Thanksgiving break traveling through SC on 85, I received two speeding tickets (one on the way home and the other on the way back).
7. I love dystopian novels and movies (The Handmaid’s Tale, 1984, Brave New World, V for Vendetta).
8. If I weren’t so cheap, I would have a coffee habit.
9. The traffic in Atlanta drove me to smoke the entire time I (kinda) lived there.
10. Although I’ve never really lived anywhere aside from AVL (even when I lived in the ATL, I was back home about once a month) and it feels so much like home, I think anywhere that my honey and kitties and doggy and good food are could be home.
If you’re so inclined, leave a link in the comments with your ten unknowns.